Friday, July 3, 2009

Henry & Ariella.....an eternal love

Hey guys! Ariella here!

This week was a good week. I put a deposit down on a studio, so as long as my application goes through ok, I'll be moving to the city. It's the type of experience I always wanted before I got too old. Life is short, I wanted to take that leap, ya know? I'll be sure to post pictures of my place once I decorate it and everything.

We had a volleyball game at work. In the park across the street is this really cool net with beach sand, so we just randomly played and Jon and I won against Brianna and Lauren like 20 to 1! Right now, we are practicing our skills randomly by bouncing the volleyball against the roof so we can get really good and play more intense games.

So, I wanted to write about Henry and his undying affection for me. Sometimes when I try to work, he stands between me and the computer and gets really close to me, and just stares at me so I'll pay attention to him and not my work. He insists on being like, wayyy too close for comfort! He also likes eating our lunches, so he'll stick his head in potato chip bags and such. For example, I took him home last week and was eating sunchips. I turn away for a second, when I turn back around I see Henry's whole head in my bag, and he comes out with a big chip in his mouth. He also likes to cuddle! Like, I'll lay on my side when I go to sleep, and he'll come up and lay right on my arm and flex his paws while starring at me and purring. aww!! Henryyy!! Pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment